May 23, 2012

Matching Socs - May 23, 2012


I am terrible at matching socks!  My husband is always teasing me about my matching sock ability.  This card was perfect to give to him because inside it says "however, we are a perfect match".  I used the Sweet Stop Sketch 104 and faux stitching.  The fun paper comes from Echo Park Hello Summer 12x12 collection.  The stamp set comes from Unity.  I am entering this card in the 365cards challenge for bright spring colors.  My inspiration comes from the Vera's View Challenge.



3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Super cute! love the colors

Linda Palmer said...

What a fun card and so true. I always say my dryer eats socks if not the washer. I love your design, fabulous card.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Thanks for playing at 365 Cards (despite posting in the wrong day! :))