October 19, 2010

October 19, 2010 - Flip Flopping Birthday - SC302 Challenge


My Mother-in-Law loves to wear flip flops.  I think she wears flip flops year round.  For months, I have been contemplating her birthday card.  I wanted to make it something personal just for her.  When I saw the SC302 challenge it was a perfect match for my idea.  I used designer paper from DSWC, SU Orange, and YoYo Yellow, a blue piece of velvet paper for the background and some super cute flip flops.  My husband had these cute little shells in his shell bowl that I used as embellishments for the cards.  Do not worry, I got his permission.  I made up the saying "Have a flip-flopping birthday!"   I hope she enjoys her card and her birthday!

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I think she'll love it!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love those fun flip-flops, Ginger!! Great papers and shells!
I know your mother-in-law will love this delightful card!!

Beth Norman said...

Isn't this cute. Your mother-in-law will be so tickled to receive this.