October 4, 2010

Challenge SC300 - Country Girl - October 4, 2010 - WINNER


I just love this image by Sarah Kay "Spring Blossoms".  A little country girl goes out and picks some beautiful flowers for her mother.  This is the card that I entered into the SC300 Challenge.  I love polka dots, so of course her hat has dots, the paper has dots and so does the flower.  I added the buttons for two reasons (1) to look a little polka dotty and (2) buttons go with a country girls blue jeans.  When I see this card, it just makes me smile!

I just found out today (October 6, 2010) that I happened to be one of the winners of the challenge!  I am so excited!  This is my first win ever on a challenge!

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

So cute! I love the colors.

Miss Mary said...

Congrats!! Super cute card!

BTW..I wanted to say thanks for the nice comment on my card at SCS.

Carol said...

Congratulations! I still think you need a trophy room...or if not a room, shelf!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, on your win, Ginger!! Your card is adorable with with this sweet country girl and your button trim!