January 27, 2010

SC265 Sketch Challenge



Today, I participated in the SC265 Sketch Challenge.  The hostess, Cindy Coutts, came up with the basic design of the card.  The challenge is for you to use a stamped image and create a card with the basic layout.
I decided to use Stamping Bella Knitabella stamp as my stamp image.  I had been meaning to make a card with this stamp for a few months for my mother who is a great knitter.  I used SU Gable Green as my card base, SU pixie pink, SU watercolor paper, and designer paper by me & my BIG ideas.  The embellishment is Winter Cozy fibers from Close to my Heart, and and adorable button from K&Company.  Inside the card states "knit happens".  I hope to send this card off in the mail to my mother tomorrow and that when she receives it, it will brighten her day!

No comments: