January 28, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil Image - Patience January 28, 2010


I made this adorable card for my mother-in-law.  When she was a little girl, she use to dress up her cats and push them around in the carriage whether they liked it or not.  When my husband and I saw this image, he laughed and laughed because it reminded him of her story.  We decided to color the cat orange and yellow like our cat Clyde.  We are going to send her the card next week from Clyde to add a little cheer to her day!  I also plan on making another one with different colors to send to my mother from Clyde also.  Everyone needs a card from the "grandcats"!

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

I remember dressing up a cat or two in my day!! I know your mother-in-law will love this delightful card!

I'm a huge fan of Mo Manning's fabulous images and your card is wonderful!!