October 24, 2008

6th Month Anniversary




My boyfriend and I will have dated six months on October 26, 2008. Of course, I had to make a special card for the special occassion. He loves martinis, so I bought him a cocktail shaker to make his favorite drink. I am giving him the cocktail shaker for our anniversary. The card says "You have Shaken me since the first day I met you!"

I made this card with the Bella On the Rocks stamp given to me by a very good friend. I used Stampin Up Gable Green paper to pull out the olive in the martini; Close to My Heart black paper which gives a white edge to the effect; and Papertray ink white paper. I used the huffing technique to stamp the martini glass. I put diamond stickles to make the drink stand out. I used olive stamp color to sponge the edges of the stamped image. Of course, I stamped out the words with a versamark pad so I could emboss them, but decided to stamp the word shaken so it looks like it is moving on the page.

I love you Bryan!

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

Ginger, that is awesome! I'm glad things are going so well. I am very happy for you!