February 8, 2013

Be your Best! - February 8, 2013






I just love this card because it reminds us to be the best we can be at whatever we do!   For us crafters, we are always trying to strive to be the best!  God has really instilled in me to strive to give a 100% in all I do.  I am lucky to have this internal drive!  However, sometimes I struggle at giving a 100%, because I am not perfect!  So today, I challenge you to give 100% in some area of your life, whether it is at work, with your family, with your prayer life, or even a craft project!  Do the best at what you do!  You will feel great inside!

The challenges that I am entering are:
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - #19 Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Use Pink or Red
Splitcoaststampers Limited Supply Challenges CAS206

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I like that whole set of sayings from that stamp set. They are so versatile. Love your card, love the bright red!

brenda said...

Very crisp and elegant card Ginger.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Linda Palmer said...

Hi Ginger! Hope I haven't missed too much while entertaining my company. Your card is really pretty and elegant. Love the Flower in polka dots. Beautiful CAS card.

Karen said...

Great card, simple and clean. Love the sentiment as well. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs Challenge for our pink and red challenge this month.