May 6, 2023

Mushroom Birthday Wishes


 In nature, God has created beautiful mushrooms that are hidden throughout the forest.  Have you ever noticed how fast a mushroom appears?  I love the fun colors of this card and how quick it came together.  My step-sister's bathroom is decorated in mushrooms, so I thought this would make the perfect birthday card. Thanks for stopping by....




 Challenges:

  Happy Little Stamper: HLS May Birthday Challenge

Addicted to Stamps and More Die Cuts and/or Stencils

Path of Positivity Anything Goes optional twist Nature 

Word Art Wednesday #593-594 

The Crafty Addicts Challenge  #1

 Let's Craft and Create Challenge #195


4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

The is so cute with the mixed colour stamping! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

ScrappyHorses said...

Such lovely colorful mushrooms making a wonderful card for the mushroom lover! Definitely full of nature! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Ginger:
This is so cute. It takes me back to a different time in my life when mushrooms were super popular in decor, etc. I know they've made a huge comeback; but they were such a big deal during my childhood that I can't think of them without associating it to certain memories which were when I was young. Anyway....it's super groovy and I'm so grateful that you shared it with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Ginger - love the mushrooms and your video - especially when you were trying to work out where to put the twine!
Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes plus the option of Ribbon, Lace, Twine (Use all or some) Challenge #195 at Let's Craft and Create for May 2023.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions