April 15, 2023

Graduation 2023

 


I am so excited it is graduation time!  My friend's daughter is graduating from high school this year which is such a huge accomplishment.  I was blessed that I won a gift card from Stamp Simply and was able to pick up there graduation die cuts called "Congrats Grad".  I was super impressed by how smooth they cut in my die cutting machine.  Of course, I had to create a couple of graduation cards because it is always great to be prepared.  Graduations sneak up on us...as time flies by.  Hats off to the graduates....thanks for stopping by!



Challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge #252 - Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Weeks #591-592

 Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2314 Anything Goes

 





2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh wow, Ginger, this is adorable. What a FUN and perfect sentiment for graduation. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always grateful for your participation in our challenges.

I'd love to have you come HOP along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The hop is still happening, and there are great prizes to we won. You can find the fun here:
www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen L

Tracie said...

What a sweet graduation card. It will be that time soon. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.