February 13, 2022

Tank You #2

 

I am having such a great time at finding more and more items in my stash to use.  I had colored this fish tank back a few years ago and put it in my box of pre-colored images. The set is Lawn Fawn Fintastic Friends.  I love sitting back relaxing playing with my copics coloring.  It helps me de-stress from a high paced job and allows me to have images ready to go!  I also found this paper in a 9 x 9 pad that paired well with the image and saying.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a tankful day!

Challenges:

Tuesday Morning Sketches #643


2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

How cute is this thank you note! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So cute!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That