October 3, 2020

Smooshing Backgrounds with Distress Inks







I have made four card backgrounds using the smooshing technique.  It was so much fun to make these backgrounds and see the creations come to life!  In 2020, we must find the joy in our creations and share them with others.  Thanks for smooshing by and tell me which one is your favorite in the comments below!



Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday #458-459 Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #125

Krafty Chicks Challenge #527 Week 1

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Ginger:
First, I'm just LOVING your sweet cards. You are so super creative and I'm super grateful to have you share your talents with us. Also, when I saw your profile picture (on the right), I had to giggle just a bit. That glue gun you're holding is bigger than you are. LOL I've never seen one quite that large. I'm guessing the upside to it is not often running out of adhesive. What I know for sure is that you are one very talented girl, and that I'm SUPER grateful for you sharing your amazing creations with us. have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com