April 12, 2020

Six Feet Apart - April 12, 2020





I had a great time making these cards.  It is hard to tell but the shaker contents actually match the strips in the paper.  I could not find my acetate sheets so I used a page protector from my scrapbooking collection to make the shaker window.  It was so much fun, and I know that when I send these cards out, they will put a smile on others faces since this is such a difficult time. My sentiment comes from a free digital download from Queen & Company.  #cardmakingsuperpower.  Thanks for stopping by!



Challenges

Word Art Wednesday #434-#435
The Paper Shelter #422 Digital Image



2 comments:

Lena said...

Love this card! Brilliant idea! Thanks for joining us at TPS this week, good luck! Hug Lena

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello there and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I love your social distancing cards! So perfect for what we're all going through! The recipients will get a kick out of them for sure! Also love that they are shakers! I'll head over and look for that fun sentiment - I think it will come in handy - thank you! Have a wonderful day!