March 10, 2020

March 10, 2020 - A Sunshiny Birthday






I have had so much fun with this set from MFT Stamps called Drink up the Sunshine.  I love these little pools that you can make into shaker cards.  I also love making the pool water with my alcohol inks.  I am looking forward to warmer weather...now all I need to do is buy a pool.  Thanks for swimming by!

Challenges
Tuesday Morning Sketches #545
Cute Card Thursday #624 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #466 Anything Goes
Shop your Stash #415




4 comments:

Patti said...

Holy cow this is so cute Andora! I too love that little pool die it makes me want to go buy it right now! I think you did a fabulous job with the water with your alcohol inks love it! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday morning sketches!

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so cute! Super shaker element and such a sweet image. Love that sentiment too! Hope you get your warmer weather soon! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's
Linda

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness! This is swimmingly adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness that is just WAY tooooooo cuuuuute! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (summery!) STASH with us this fortnight! :)