June 19, 2017

Sleeping Buddies





My cats are the closest thing I am ever going to get to having children.  I take so many pictures of them it is pathetic.  They spend so much time with me while I craft, watch tv, or even hang out on the deck.  They are the best company and are always waiting for me when I wake up and get home from work.  I captured these cute pictures when they were sleeping together on the unmade bed.  Crazy kitties!  I used Echo Park Designer paper, Stampin Up Pool Party and Island and Bazzill yellow paper to make this layout!

Challenges:

Sketches in Thyme #280

6 comments:

dannyscotland said...

I don't think it's pathetic at all. It's sweet. Pets are family. Though I don't have any pets right now for numerous reasons, I still understand how special they are. I grew up with dogs, and one in particular was so special I still miss him. Nothing pathetic about loving your pets. :-) I love that you take pictures of them and I think they are so cute.

Ginger said...

Thanks! I spend so much time with them.

blbabe1234 said...

Awe..so sweet! I LOVE your kitties and I'm a sucker for pet pages (I've got one kitten, 2 dogs and 2 brand new puppies!). Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Sharon said...

Such a cute layout of the kitty cats. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

LisaM said...

What a sweet layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

Angela said...

Fun, love the fish embellies. Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!