January 1, 2017

Gingerbread Scrub



I was able to make  all natural Gingerbread Scrub for my friends and family and decorate them with my stamped labels!  It was fun and simple!  It is perfect for exfoliating your lips, arms and legs.  However, I would not use it on your face.

Recipe:

1/2 cup of Brown sugar
1/2 a cup of White Sugar
1/2 cup of Coconut Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
1/2 tsp All Spice



Directions:
Mix the Brown Sugar and White Sugar together.
Melt the Coconut oil into liquid form for about 20 seconds in a glass dish in the microwave.
Mix the Coconut oil into the Sugar Mixture.
Add all the spices the the vanilla extra.
Mix everything all together.
Add to your plastic jar.
Decorate as you envision!


The Stamp Sets used:
Brushwork Alphabet Stampin Up




Challenges:
612 Avenue Create: Challenge Anything Goes with Optional Twist #193
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #35 - Anything Goes 
Little Scrap Pieces: Show it Off Saturday

Most of these items to make this scrub can be found at the grocery store.   Below are the jars used for the project.

1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

This is great! This year I have resolved to pamper myself more. I will add this to my regimen. I found a great facial treatment so now I am "covered." Love your jars, too! Thanks for strolling down our street at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,, Owner
Hugz,
Chana