February 25, 2016

Everyday Occasion - February 25, 2016








My favorite occasion for sending cards to my friends is "Everyday".  An everyday occasion is just a random card to brighten their life!  When you come home from a long day of work, it feels great to go over to the mailbox and just get Happy Mail!  It is not a bill or an advertisement that hits the trash!  It is a card made with love and care for a friend.

These cards were made with Avery Elle Monster Stamps and Monster Dies.  I had fun making different colors of this monster and fun flocking him!  I embossed the card with Cuttlebug folder and hand cut the pendants.  Thanks for stopping by and seeing my everyday cards!


Challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Favorite Occasion & Why
Simon Says Stamp Blog Work it Wednesday
Just Us Girls Color Challenge #331 
Avery Elle Friendship Challenge #33 
Challenge 33 alt

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great group of cards sure to brighten anyone's day! Thanks or playing along with the girls and I over at JUGS for color week!

Zw@@n said...

Cute cards: they make me smile. Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Unknown said...

Sweet cards.
Hope you can also join our challenge here
http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.co.id/2016/03/challenge-3-easter.html

Hugs,
Merlina