January 18, 2016

BRR..... January 18, 2016







I woke up to 17 degrees with the real feel of -3 today!  Tonight, it gets down to 6 degrees!  Chilly!  I decided to play along with the SplitcoastStampers Clean and Simple Card Snow and Ice Challenge CAS360.  I am hoping for a big snow so I could get off work and play!  I just love how this card turned out and it is so cheery in person!  I used Stampin Up Mica Flakes to create the ice snow below and some left over snowflakes from a Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin box which I made glisten!  I love, love, love my Newtown Nook Design Stamp Set Holiday Mischef....and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps Jolly Winter!

Challenges:
CAS360 Snow and Ice
The Paper Shelter Shades of Blue #231

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

The weather has just been crazy! Last Saturday here it was 60 and we ran around in T-shirts. Sunday it snowed (last weekend) and on Tuesday morning it was 17 and felt like 2. Now we've had this weird "blizzard" thing, which we did not get nearly the amounts you did, but still enough to shut down the whole peninsula. Because, you know. It only takes a flake or two for that to happen! Stay safe.