February 2, 2015

Reel Love



Well I thought I had created my hubby's valentine card about a month ago, until I came up with this card today.  I used Glamour Lowercase Alphabet stamp set from CTMH to create the saying.  From my washi tape stock, I grabbed three different tapes to use as banners.  The view reel is from my silhouette machine.  I think he will love it since we love to take pictures and record our lives.


Challenges

Freshly Made Sketches 171
Make it Monday Challenge 209 - Valentines
Dream Valley Challenge #99 - Valentine


5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable~! I love it! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fun card! Perfect since you love photography so much! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is wonderful, especially that great reel! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Lynn said...

I love the View Master die cut and how clever to use that as your sentiment!

dannyscotland said...

This is super cute! I love the faux-viewmaster reel!