March 19, 2012

Celebrating a New Life - March 19, 2012



I have been absent from posting for a couple of weeks.  I had internet connection problems and a few other items going on in life that slowed down the process.  However, I hope to be posting a new video soon which will show you the large project I was working which caused the delay.  I almost have it complete!

Next month, I will be having a baby shower for my friend, Rachel.  She is getting ready to have a baby girl.  I had really wanted to use this cute digital image to make a card.  When I saw Sketches by Carly #52, it all clicked for an adorable card.  I am so excited for her, and cannot wait to celebrate the new arrival!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh that is A♥D♥O♥R♥A♥B♥L♥E!! Love that you paper pieced parts of him and printed on silver cardstock?? ~ GENIUS!! *Ü* thanks for playing at Sketches by Carly this time!! Hope you'll play again soon.

Kathy W. said...

Great job with the sketch..I love this cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at sketches by CArly!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Ginger I love it .I am just catching up on some blog viewing , your creations lately are FAB
Hugs Elaine

Carly said...

Hi Ginger!:)
This card is so cute! I love the silver, sparkly paper.

xxCARLYxx