November 6, 2010

Scrapbooking Let It Snow Layout - November 6, 2010

Today, I woke up to weather around 35 degrees.  The first thing that came to my mind was snow.  We had so much snow last year, that I am hoping to avoid it this year.  I could actually enjoy one year without any snow.  I made this layout for a swap plus an additional one for my snow pictures from last year. 

Products I used:
Snow on bottom of page was stamped with 3 different stamps (Reflections, Unity Stamps and Hero Art).  I cut the white paper to look like snow drifts using the creative memories cutter.  The Cricuit was my best friend in this creation: Snow Friends for the Snowman, Joys of Season for the large green snow flake and the red snow flake, Winter Frolic for the blue snowflake, Title and journaling box.  A little ribbon from Michaels and a touch of stickles makes this creation complete!

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun winter layout for your cute snowman, Ginger! I'm getting ready to have to do a two page layout with 14 penguins on it!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

This is super cute girl!