May 22, 2010

Special Delivery - May 22, 2010

I noticed that I have not been on my blog for almost a month.  The calendar in my craft room was still on April, so now I am officially crafting in May.  This month, there has been a two births and a baby shower that required card making.  My husband's life long friend, Michael, had a baby boy and we will send out this baby carriage card to him and his wife this month. 

How to make the carriage:
Cricuit Accent Essential  Cartridge
  For the solid Blue, I cut (1) 5 1/2 circle and (2) 1 1/2 circles.
  For the pattern paper, I cut (1) 5 1/4 circle and (2) 1/4 circles.
  I laid a piece of paper over each of the large circles and drew 2 sides of a square.  I cut out the square to make the open  part of the carriage.
 I used a border punch to decorate the top of the carriage.
I used white ribbon adhered with adhesive across the carriage and 2 buttons to accent the wheels.

Special Delivery - Cut using the Wild Card Cricuit Cartridge.

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet baby carriage!! I love the adorable footprint background!!

The perfect card to welcome home a new baby!!