February 1, 2009

Baby Cards




I have been wanting to try and make this card since I saw it in Papercrafts Magazine in the March 2008 edition. I never had the supplies and needed a sewing machine to make the card. However, after many attempts of trying to sew the card with straight lines I gave up and decided to do my own thing. I used cuttlebug embossed paper for both cards as a background. Instead of sewing the rattle handle, I paper pierced it.

Girl Card:
Stamp: Stampedous Baby Invite SSC072
Paper: SU Pixie Pink and Orchid Opulence, Papertray White, Designer Paper
Supplies: Buttons, Transparency paper, Ribbon, Double Sided Tape, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1/2 circle punch, Creative Memories Circle Cutter, Sponge, Sticky Strip

Boy Card:
Stamp: Stampedous Baby Invite SSC072
Paper: SU Brilliant Blue and Old Olive, Papertray White, Designer Paper
Supplies: Buttons, Transparency paper, Ribbon, Double Sided Tape, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1/2 circle punch, Creative Memories Circle Cutter, Sponge, Sticky Strip

No comments: