January 3, 2013

Birthday Pedestal Pop Up Card - January 3, 2013


I had a marvelous time making this card today!  First of all, I found two SU Stamp Set sitting in the drawer waiting to be inked, For the Birds and Punch Bunch.  The paper from My Mind's Eye really compliments the For the Birds set perfectly! 

Why was this card fun to make?  I had two reasons (1) The 3D Pedestal Pop Up Card tutorial over at Technique Tuesday was fun and different!  You must check it out since you can enter to play all month long!; and (2) I loved The Sweet Stop SSS191 sketch.  They always have awesome sketches on their site!  It feels good to have another birthday card completed for the year!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creation!


11 comments:

Korin said...

Cute card, Ginger! I am not sure why you weren't able to see the linky tool. It's there. :) So I added your link Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!

Katy said...

This is soooo cute!! I love the birds and the happy colors you used! And I totally love the pop up inside! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Tuesday! :)

Oh! Can I post your card on our Facebook page?

Ginger said...

I would be honored if you posted my card!

Mynn xx said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those birds are just darling! What fabulous colors and a great pop up on the inside, Ginger! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at Technique Tuesday! Hope you join us again next month--or even again this month with another amazing Pop-Up card!!! HUGS! :)

Unknown said...

Those colorful little birdies are totally adorable! Your cheerful colors are a welcome treat on a winter day and what a fantastic pop up inside! Thank you for playing with us at Technique Tuesday!
Hugs,
Ellen

dannyscotland said...

This is another great one!

Linda Palmer said...

Too cute! I love the papers, your creation and your clouds. Fabulous job!

Janice M said...

Oh how cute! Love the little cloud you added. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Nancy said...

LOVE your pop-up pedestal card Ginger! The pedestal looks Fabulous in designer paper! Beautiful creation! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Technique Tuesday!!!
Nancy xx :D

Karen Petitt said...

I love the colours and papers you've used - nice and cheery!
Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday. We really appreciate that you have taken the time to 'play' along with us and hope to see you next month Karen Technique Time Tuesday Crew

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a lovely pop up card. I love making pop up cards and have quite a few pop up cards and tutorials on my blog. Here is the link :
Pop up card tutorials