September 22, 2012

Happy 1st Day of Fall - September 22, 2012



Happy Fall!  How fun it is to start a new season!  Plus, it is a time of year when we know all the fun of Halloween and Thanksgiving are around the corner!  What great opportunities to have an excuse to make some cards.  Today, I found this wonderful, easy sketch from  Sketch Saturday #226 to start off the Fall card collection.  The stamp set is from Raisin Boat called Don't Blow it!  Doesn't this make a cute birthday card?

When you leave a comment, tell me What is your favorite thing about fall?    My favorite thing about fall is transitioning into fall boots and layered looks.  My hubby's favorite thing about fall is Football.  Please tell me your favorite thing.  Also, check out these challenges and play along:

The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog #82 - fall/autumn

Party Time Color Picture Challenge




8 comments:

Eileen said...

What a great autumn image. Love the papers you have used, and great sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter 'Autumn' challenge and good luck
Eileen x

dannyscotland said...

I love that the humidity usually drops and the weather gets so nice all I want to do is go outside and stay there all day!

Crafty Caitlin said...

Cute stamp Ginger! I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the fall.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful fall card. My fav thing about fall is the colors of the leaves, the cooler weather and my birthday in in Oct. This is a beautiful design and papers that you have used.

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card. Very sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Tippy said...

I like the colors and the fall leaves. I love fall. It is as though God takes a paint brush and swipes the brush across the trees to make a beautiful painting for us to enjoy.

Hugs,
Evie

Shari said...

Such a cute and original card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Niki Rowland said...

Hmmm, my favourite thing about Autumn? It's got to be the spectacular colours. Great card, fab little image and sentiment set. Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx