January 25, 2014

Triple Stamping - January 25, 2014






Well this is the second card for today!  While my first card focused on Spring which I am longing for, this card is a focus on winter.  I used this great tutorial by Mynnette over at Techinque Time Tuesday.  I had the perfect stamp given to me by my hubby for Christmas in 2012.  Yes, I waited until 2014 to use this incredible stamp.  My picture does not catch a few elements on my card.  I used liquid applique sprinkled with some glitter to give it a snowy look - since the forecast for the day is snow. 
To really set off the inside of the card, I cut an image using my cameo silhouette and accented it with liquid applique.  If you get a chance, you should really check out the tutorial!  You will be glad you did!  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges
Technique Time Tuesday Triple Time Stamping
Sister Act Card Challenge #41 Anything Goes
Craftitude Challenge #57 Anything Goes or I see Fluffy
Crafty Creations Challenge: #25 Seasonal



11 comments:

dannyscotland said...

It's beautiful!

Mynn xx said...

OH so gorgeous, Ginger! I cannot believe that stamp hadn't seen ink yet, but this is a stunning debut for it! Thank you so much for joining us at TTT--I'm so glad you joined in the fun! I hope you come back again soon! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

stressfreestamping said...

What a great stamp! I hate when I wait forever to use something and then when I do it turns out fabulous and I realized I have missed out on all that time playing with it! lol It works really nicely with the Triple Time Stamping and I love the inside of your card too! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTT. :)

Linda Palmer said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love what you did with this beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Ginger this is lovely! What a perfect stamp set to test out this technique!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us this month at Technique Time Tuesday, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Katy said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous! This is a fantastic stamp! Great use of the Triple Stamping. I love that you did the inside too! My insides don't get much love. Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful trees! Your triple stamping turned out beautifully. Thanks for joining us at TTT!

NormaJean said...

Great Card!! Thank you for Joining us at Craftitude
Hugs DT Norma Jean

Karen Petitt said...

A beautiful card, so happy you shared it with us at TTC. Thank you so much for joining us at TTTC for our Triple Stamping challenge. We really appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to 'play' along with us and hope to see you again soon Karen P Technique Time Tuesday Crew http://stampinginpink.blogspot.com/

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Lovely card, thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude
Hugs Donna DT xx

Louise van Vuren said...

Love the winters tree scene, and the birds in the snowy branch inside. Beautiful card using the triple stamping technique. Thanks for playing along with us at TTT

Louise xx