January 28, 2014

A Cheery Elephant Birthday - 1/28/2014







For a child, a birthday is just the greatest time ever!  I remember getting cards in the mail with a little cash inside!  It was super awesome, and I looked forward to it every year. I think just receiving something in the mail is so super fun! This elephant birthday card gives me the same feeling.   I love the bright colors and cheerfulness it brings!  Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is bright and cheery!

Check out the challenges, and play along:


Sunday Sketch & Stamp: Challenge #191
Party time Tuesday: #157 Anything Goes Challenge
Eureka Stamps: #74 Anything Goes
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party
Cards Galore Encore Challenge #1 Anything Goes

PTT#157 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
PTT#157 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
PTT#157 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
PTT#157 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
PTT#157 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

My girls love getting cards in the mail, especially Karina. She is always hoping for stickers, though!

The elephant reminds me of Elena though because she loves elephants. And gorillas. And owls. Who knows what's up in her little brain? :-)

DIANA L. said...

CUT! CUTE CUTE! what a fun birthday card I love the coloring you did on the elephant and the papers are so cheerful. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a cheerful happy birthday card! Love it!Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore AnythingGoesChallenge#1