January 18, 2013

Card for Hubby! - January 18, 2013


It snowed here last night 6.5 inches.  My wonderful husband is out shoveling the driveway, and hoping the truck doors become unstuck soon!  He is going to take me to work.  I made this card for him.  I will either use it today to write him a kind note, or save it for his birthday!  I participated in the Sweet Stop Sketch SSS193 sketch challenge.  The sketch was really fun!  The fishing stamp set is from Raisin Boat.  I loved the tackle box even though there is a lot to color and the fishing rod was stamped in distressed ink!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

What a nice hubby!

Linda Palmer said...

Great card. I love the tackle box and how you colored everything. Beautiful job Ginger.

Pooja said...

Its always hard to make guy cards ..You have done very nice job !