January 3, 2013

Baby Girl Card - January 4, 2013






One of my scrapbooking friends is having a baby girl in February.  Her baby shower is in January, so I needed to make a card.  I heard that she is really not much into the "pink" theme for a baby girl, so I decided to use plaid and highlight "purple" as the accent color.  Over at Splitcoaststampers they have a challenge WT408 to use something "new". My new item is the image by Sassy Cheryl Digi's.  I just love her images!  This one is so cute!   Sassy Cheryl's is also having a Challenge #147 "Anything Goes", so I thought I might as well enter it! The sketch is by Sketch Saturday Week #239.  I really enjoyed the layout of this sketch, and the ability to make my digi image to fit the area!
If you stop by Sweet Stampin, you will be seeing double of everything.  My double is the pearl brads!  Thanks for Stopping by!

10 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

ADORABLE and congrats to your friend. I see you did 'sneak' a little pink in there though. :)
This is lovely! She's going to LOVE it! Beautifully done.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's ANYTHING GOES challenge this week.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

dannyscotland said...

Aw, that's cute!

Linda Palmer said...

What a cutie. I love this image and love your card. I love her images, but can;t download them. I have to go to other sites and buy so I can download them. You did a fabulous job on this card.

Unknown said...

This is so cute and fun, love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin and good luck xx

HelenR said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' :) Helen x

MichelleMc said...

Such a lovely card! Love the colors and cute image!

jkreucher said...

How to precious is this darling card! your coloring is wonderful!
thanks for joining us in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Ann English said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Your friend is bound to love it.
I am so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!

Alex H. said...

Oh what a funny image, I love your card, it's so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday, I'm so sorry for beeing so late with my comment!
;-) Alex H.

Pooja said...

Hey this is cute card !