November 1, 2012

I am a birdbrain - November 1, 2012





Another card using that great Raisin Boat set For the Birds.  It says, "Sorry", and inside, "I am a birdbrain".  Just a perfect card, when we decide to do something birdbrain!  What do you think? I can imagine a moment when I become Unglued, and say something and later feel like a birdbrain. 

This image is perfectly paired with Tuesday Morning Sketch  #170, which is offering a quite creative sketch this week.   The other challenges, I am entering are Twisted Tuesday Anything Goes 2TC30, The Paper Shelter 88 - Anything Goes, Paper Playtime Challenge #87 Anything Goes, and Totally Stampalicious Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by, and try not to be a birdbrain this week!

7 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Oh my goodness Ginger, this is so cute. I love your card, beautiful job!

Tracie said...

What a cute card. I love the sentiment also. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

dannyscotland said...

I like this a lot. I think sorry cards are some of the hardest to do. Striking the right balance between sincere and heartfelt but not too sappy....this is just right.

Cheryl said...

HA! This is seriously cute! I can think of quite a few times I could have used a card like this. Love your coloring and the fun dp's. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

Great card! I just recently made one with this same stamp. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessi Fogan said...

Now this is fun! Raisin Boat has such fun bird stamps :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

tiffany said...

what a fun card! Great to have you joining in the challenge at Twisted Tuesday! =) Tiffany