August 2, 2012

Udderly Moo Birthday! - August 2, 2012






This week Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 396 is just a wonderful sketch.  It allowed me to show off  this great stamp!  Cows are adorable!  Cow stamps are one of my favorite stamps to use on a card!  It is probably because I moved to the country a few years ago, and fell in love with the cows!! I am also entering this into a few other challenges:

Twisted Tuesday Challenge Free For All
Just us Girls Challenge Inspiration #147- I was inspired by the red, white and black.

Now lets take a peek into the inside of the card one of my favorite parts:



 Speaking of Udderly Moovelous... you have only two days to enter into my BLOG CANDY which is a $30 gift certificate!  Stop by and help me celebrate 4 years of blogging!

7 comments:

AnnMarie said...

LOVE this!! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

dannyscotland said...

Looks like a great sketch challenge, and the colors are great in your card.

Linda Palmer said...

This is such a sweet and fun and darling card. I love that image and think is is so cute. Your coloring is beautiful and your card is awesome.

Theresa said...

What a super fun card!! Those cows are just too precious. That paper is awesome.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a great comment.

Arabella said...

Lol! This is gorgeous! I love the sentiment!

Arabella

Regan said...

What a cute card, Ginger! Those are some adorable cows! And what fabulous papers too! Plus I love that sentiment inside! It's perfect! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Carol said...

You are such an awesome colorer.