August 25, 2012

Celebrate Shopping - August 25, 2012


My card today celebrates those great days when we go shopping!  Not just shopping, but I can see her shopping for craft supplies!  The saying is "Born to Shop....Not to Mop! - The Not-to Mop is on the inside of the card. The image is from Close to My Heart Ms. on the Go.  The paper is Stampin Up except for the designer paper.

Challenges:
The Sweet Stop SSS 173 - Check out their sketch, it is fun!!
SplitcoasterStampers Show your Colors - What are your colors?

Thanks for stopping by.... I hope you enjoy your next shopping trip!

4 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Hey, that card is about me!

Cathymac said...

Ooooooh...I love shopping for new stamp supplies! LOL! Fantastic image and fun colors...very cute, Ginger! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Tippy said...

Love the colors of this card. It does describe me to a "T". Great job

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Ginger. Love that image and the rich colors... the sentiment is perfect. I loooove shopping. Pretty papers and ribbon too! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.