January 15, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Paper Sundaes-Let's Roll - January 15, 2012



Paper Sundaes is a blog which offers challenges to their followers.  Today, they are celebrating their 2nd birthday by having a blog hop.  You get to pick one of your favorite challenges from the past year.  My favorite challenge is #64 - Childhood Memories.  This challenge is to make a card featuring a childhood memory.   My Favorite childhood memory is going roller skating.  My mother use to take me roller skating every Saturday morning from 10:00 a.m. to Noon.  What a commitment for my mother to sacrifice her Saturday for me to enjoy my favorite activity.  She would stand there on the sidelines watching me go round and round, over and over, every week.  I wanted to take the time to thank my mother for all she did for me and taking the time from her weekend for me.  She is really a remarkable, unselfish woman who loves me more than I can comprehend.  Thanks Mom!!

My sketch is from Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 367  and since I decided to use a button on my project again, I am entering it in the Catered Crop Button Challenge.  The image is adorable from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I am also entering Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #117 Clean & Simple.

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is so cute Ginger. I love the buttons on it.

Linda Palmer said...

Darling image, beautiful coloring and details.

Elaine L. said...

So cute! I love this image and just colored her up for the first time last night. Love the sentiment! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Kristy C. said...

Looks great. I really like this card and layout. I've really enjoyed looking at your blog everyday!

Alina said...

lovely card, Ginger, nice papers! thank you for joining us at Mo´s Challenge!
hugs, Alina

sara said...

great card love that image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is adorable!


I’m dropping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am offering blog candy on my blog. Please feel free to stop by and enter if you are interested.**