May 21, 2011

SC333 Challenge - May 21, 2011

Today, I am missing out on my scrapbook club because I am under the weather.  However, I just had to take some time to work on this week's challenge at Splitcoaststampers.   It seems that everyone is popping up pregnant or getting ready to have a little one.  In preparation for these events, the challenge came in perfectly handy to make a baby card.  My card is 5.25 x 5.25, a perfect size to fit in my 5.5 x 5.5 envelopes.  I used DCWV Nana's Nursery Premium Stack for my designer papers, and Papertray Ink White paper.  The image is stamped in black Memento Ink and colored with Copic and Stampin Up Markers. The dressed is paper pierced using one of the background papers.  Every girl must wear diamonds, so her earrings are Diamond Stickles.  The fancy matting was created by using a FISKAR punch.  The image is CTMH Ms. con the Go C1347, an adorable versatile stamp set. 

2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

You always make such cute cards!

Kristy C said...

Pretty! Can't wait to see more